We are hiring!
We are looking for an experienced and outgoing floral designer who can work well under pressure in a small floral studio.
This role will primarily involve:
- performing open and end of day procedures;
- fulfilling online retail and in store orders, including correspondence, creating floral designs and coordinating delivery;
- be the first point of contact for all enquiries to Orchid & Vine including answering telephone calls
- providing excellent customer service to all customers;
- performing admin tasks including retrieving online orders and responding to email enquiries;
- coordinate and monitoring studio stock including ordering stock and keeping an up to date inventory.
Essential skills and attributes:
- hands-on floral design experience & recognised floral certificates and qualifications;
- excellent customer service, communication and time management skills;
- an eye for design;
- able to work independently as well as part of a team;
- experience in stock ordering and stock control;
- experience with email and confidence using an iPad;
- basic knowledge of Word/Excel;
- Flexible working hours during busy period.
Location and work capacity
This role will be required to be undertaken as a part-time temporary position for a period of 2-3 months with reoccurring casual work during peak times here onsite at our studio located in Hackett, ACT.
To be determined by skill-set and previous experience.
If this sounds like your dream job please email your resume (including portfolio and referee contact numbers) to - email@example.com
6pm Friday 3rd February 2017
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Good luck… we can't wait to meet you X
Shop 2B, Hackett Shops, 1-5 Hackett Place
Hackett, Canberra ACT 2602
Got a question, ask us below.